Saturday, October 1, 2011

Google Goggle

Today's title doesn't refer to the amazing Google product "Goggles" which does comparative image mapping; I mean that I am all a-goggle at Google.

I just deactivated my Facebook account, and am actively trying to use Google+ and the rest of the features associated with my Google Account to their fullest potential. It would be easier if I could get my boggling mind around just how many of those features there actually are.

Of course gmail for email, and blogger for this blog, and Picassa for photo management, but I've just stumbled upon Google Friend Connect, through one of my favorite blogs, Strikethru, and now I have to learn about that.

And of course there is work to be done on my website, and the blogging here is awfully sparse, and I don't know how useful Google+ will actually turn out to be... but there's still a lot to learn about it. All of it.

My mind's all a-google...

No comments:

Post a Comment